Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Audrey

So I have to apologize for not posting anything the last two weeks. They have been spent being pretty busy gearing up for a birthday party, planning for a surgery, and an tending to an very unwanted and unexpected illness. Anyway, I hope to play catch up soon.

Last weekend our little girl Audrey turned 2! Where has the time gone? We had a great party for her with a special appearance from 

ELMO

and COOKIE MONSTER


actually a whole lot of ELMOs and COOKIE MONSTERs.

There was a sesame street cake


with icing


and some more icing


and even more icing.


Then we had some laughs with a hat

and read a few books


and did some exercising to get to the m&ms.


We are so thankful to our wonderful family and friends who came to celebrate Audrey's birthday with us.

3 comments:

  1. awww, happy birthday! cute cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet time. We are doing Elmo for Grace & Faith's 3rd birthday. I cannot wait :)
    Happy Birthday Audrey!
    P.S. Glad you're back, I was worried and missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!

    Happy Birthday Audrey!

    What talent! If I tried to make something like that, I have no doubt it would be a disaster.

    Missed you!

    ReplyDelete