Poor little Audrey has the Swine Flu. Wednesday night we went to our church Christmas party. She was playing and eating like normal. At 1 am Thursday morning she woke up crying. I let her cry/fuss at night so she can try and get herself back to sleep. She fussed for about 10 minutes and then got quiet. I thought she had gone back to sleep. About 10 minutes later she started up so I went in there to check on her. Poor little baby had thrown up all over herself and her crib. She was just sitting in her bed sayinG, "Uh-Oh!" Daddy and I got her and the bed cleaned up but when I picked her up, her body was on FIRE!
I had a training class on Thursday so daddy stayed home with her. When I got home her fever was up to 104.7. She was so sick. I gave her some Tylenol and it went down some but I knew something was wrong. She slept all night long last night without waking up and this morning her temp was 100.5 without meds. She didn't drink or eat anything yesterday because whatever went down came right back up.
I took her to the dr today and they tested her for the flu and strep throat. Sure enough she has swine flu. We got the liquid gold AKA Tamiflu and hopefully she will be feeling better soon.
Mama Jean.
11 years ago




Ick! That is NO fun I'm sure. I hope she feels better soon! Poor baby. :(
ReplyDeletePoor sweet baby. Thats awful. I hope she is better soon and you all don't get it just in time for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSorry she is so sick!! Poor little girl!! Call if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteso sad your baby is sick...on a happier note, I "tagged" you in an award! Check it out at my blog. =)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! I hope she is better soon! So far, Georgia is doing just fine. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOH NO!
ReplyDeleteI pray that she bounces back quickly and that you all have a blessed holiday.
Extra love to the Momma too!
Oh, goodness! Thinking of you, praying for a speedy and painless recovery.... hope you don't get it either.
ReplyDeletedrea.