Sunday, October 25, 2009

Party Time

Yep, I did it again. I stayed up until the early hours of the morning making a birthday cake. Not just any old birthday cake, but the BEST EVER birthday cake. Oh yes, this one was my best ever. Not that I say that each time I make a cake, because who would get so overly excited that each cake they make gets better and better. NOT ME! (oh wait, this isn't a Not Me Monday post).

The cake:

The cupcakes:

The silliness:

The cuteness:

The sweetest:

The cheesiest: (not it's not Kraft)

The bossiest:

The messiest:



Okay, so now that my hilarious titles are over, let me tell you the fun and excitement we had. Hot dogs, princess castle jump house, ice cream, and lots of hot pink and orange icing make for a SMASHING fun birthday party. Abby had a great time, got lots of great gifts, including money that is burning a hole in her pocket, and really enjoyed her birthday party. Thanks to everyone that came. We truly have great family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! Great cake! (I'm soooo bad at cakes, so bad that I hardly EVER make them...)

    ReplyDelete