Wednesday, January 28, 2009

M-A-G-U-I-R-E

I wanted something catchy for the title of my blog. I thought really long and hard about it and came up with It's spelled Maguire. That is how you spell our last name. Not McGuire, Macguire, Mcguire, or any other version you could possibly come up with. When my husband proposed to me, my mother in law asked me if I really wanted to be married into a family that I would always have to spell my last name. I loved my future husband so much that I said yes not knowing what I was getting into. When asked what my last name is, I just start spelling it because it is easier to spell it than have to repeat it multiple times. When I was in the hospital giving birth to Audrey, several friends were told that I wasn't in the hospital because they didn't think to spell out my last name. So if you are ever in doubt about how to spell it, here it is.

As I did spell check on this it doesn't even recognize Maguire as a correctly spelled word.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Heather!! You did it, you started a blog!! I am so excited and I want to see lots of pictures of those precious girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhh. Its a secret. Know one knows about it yet. I will officially announce it tonight when I get some pictures on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I think its great you have a blog. I don't have one and don't even know how to! But, I know what to call mine now - "IT'S SPELLED WILSEY". And, I think its horrible that you nake your kids go to bed! Bad Mom! :-)) Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really tempted to change my blog title now that I've seen yours... very creative :)

    Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete